Residence of an foreigner
Following 19 March 2018, Foreign Police in Bratislava will be located in a new office space of Department of Foreign Police of the Police Force, at the address: Regrútska 4, Bratislava (municipality of Vajnory).
Stay of a third country national:
- Temporary residence permit – business, employment, study, special activities, research and development, family reunification, meeting of work obligations within the Civil Armed Police Forces, granted status of a Slovak national living abroad, or granted status of a long-term resident in another European Union Member State
- Permanent residence permit – a permanent residence permit for 5 years, a permanent residence permit for an unlimited period, a long-term residence permit
- Tolerated stay
Stay of a European Union citizen:
- Stay for 3 months from the entry in the territory of the Slovak Republic – holder of a valid identity card or travel document – without any other conditions and formalities
- Residence registration of a European Union citizen
- Permanent residence permit of a European Union citizen
Residence permit for a family member of a European Union citizen:
- Stay for 3 months from the entry in the territory of the Slovak Republic – holder of a valid travel document accompanies a European Union citizen or joins him/her
- Residence registration for a family member of a European Union citizen – only if the European Union citizen (in direct relation) has a registered residence permit or permanent residence in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
- Permanent residence permit for a family member of a European Union citizen
Application form for the stay of a foreigner
In relation to the effect of Act No. 404/2011 on residence of foreigners and on supplements and amendments to certain acts – as of 1st January 2012 new applications were introduced:
11-057 Application for temporary residence, Application for permanent residence permit for 5 years, Application for tolerated stay (PDF, 388 kB)
11-057 Application in the Spanish language for temporary residence, Application for permanent residence permit for 5 years, Application for tolerated stay (PDF, 199 kB)
11-056 Application for renewal of temporary residence, permanent residence permit for an unlimited period of time, for registration of rights of an European Union citizen, for issuing a document of a family member with the residence permit, for issuing of a document (PDF, 312 kB)
For more information, see the section "Frequently Asked Questions"
|Dokumenty na stiahnutie|
|ACT No 404/2011 of 21 October 2011, on Residence of Aliens and Amendment and Supplementation of Certain Acts. (630,2 kB)|