Holders of the scholarship of the Government of the Slovak Republic, students within ERASMUS and ERASMUS +, post gradual students and University lecturers
Temporary residence for the purpose of study is not required for 90 days from the beginning of stay in the territory of the Slovak Republic if the third-country national:
- fulfils the conditions of entry in accordance with the Schengen Borders Code,
- has fulfilled their duty to report their residence pursuant to Article 111 (2) (a) of the Act on the Residence of Foreigners.
In order to improve the efficiency of the handling process, universities in the Slovak Republic can agree upon a special date for filing an application for residence for their students and employees (using the respective form) if the following persons are concerned:
- SR Government Scholarship holders,
- students of ERASMUS and ERASMUS +,
- PhD. students,
- university teachers,
- science and research workers.
Science and research workers of the Slovak Academy of Sciences can also make an appointment at this extended point of contact. They can file an application for a residence permit at the extended point of contact established by the Border and Foreign Police Directorate in Bratislava, Regrútska 4, Bratislava, 1st floor.
Last Modify: 5. 3. 2021, 09:00